1.Israel is above all a Jewish state where Jewish values predominate.
2. The re-creation of the Jewish state in 1948 is the miracle of an ancient people returning to their original homeland.
3. In doing so, they have returned with their ancient language, Hebrew, now revived into a modern tongue. The language fits into the area like a hand into a glove.
4. Refer to "Jewish Nationalism" rather than Zionism. Zionism is frequently misunderstood. It is often "bandied about" as some form of monstrous neo-Naziism.
5. Highlight 'soft-touchism' - a contrast between vociferous political virility towards democracies: USA, EC, UK and the Jewish state; and utterly supine behaviour to tyrannies: China, N. Korea, Iran, Syria. Fearless of those who do no harm; terror of those who do.
6. Try to tell the truth and be objective.